Prescott, AZ

Prescott, Az is a thriving community with several colleges and a beautiful downtown square with many activities for all age groups.  The climate is wonderful with mild summers and winters and you can enjoy the outdoors all most everyday of the year. 

I have lived in this area since 1958 and have seen many changes and the growth has really been amazing.  This place is very beautiful and there are so many things to do if you like the arts, sports, shopping, hiking or just relaxing with friends and family.

If you would like more information about the area, please call or email me and I will send you some more specific details.

Thank you,  Sharon Christopherson (928)925-4654

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Prescott, AZ 86301

rsharonchris@gmail.com

Search Prescott, AZ Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1019440
$599,900
Prescott, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert PAAR
Featured picture for the property 1019444
$359,900
Prescott, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX MOUNTAIN PROPERTIES PAAR
Featured picture for the property 1019443
$565,000
Prescott, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty Executives Northern AZ PAAR
Featured picture for the property 1019422
$415,000
Prescott, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX MOUNTAIN PROPERTIES PAAR
Featured picture for the property 1019397
$398,000
Prescott, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Rent Right Mgt Solutions PAAR
The information contained herein has been provided by Prescott MLS. This information is from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed by Prescott MLS. The information is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright Prescott MLS. All rights reserved.